Friday 23 November 2007

What is it that needs to change

I have been thinking a lot about why I feel the need to change. I have difficulty relaxing into whatever I am doing. I am always worrying about what else needs to be completed next. What is the answer? I have read somewhere that if you are doing the right thing at the right time then this doesnt happen. How do I do the right thing at the right time.

On a slightly less deep note it is Friday and we have not had takeaway! We cooked chicken in some spices, dahl and burghal. Scrummy, and there is enough left for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have plans to wash the floors in the kitchen and sitting room. Vacuum everywhere else. Move the baskets of tools from the corner of the extension out to the newly extened shed. Clear up the bulding site which used to be my back garden if the weather stays dry. In the evening I will visit my parents house with my sister and her family for our usual Saturday evening get togther.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...