Monday 21 January 2008

Just a quick thought....

Tonight we went out for dinner. Not because we are celebrating our anniversary from yesterday but because we had a Mystery Dining event to take part in. We had Chinese food for three of us and although it was well presented and not unpleasant to eat, it was nothing like as tasty as the dishes we have been preparing at the Hot & Spciy lessons. I am really pleased about this because this is not the first time I have discovered that my home cooking is better than we can get from a restaurant. We will claim back over £50 for this evenings entertainment and an hour of report writing afterwards but I am not really sure it was worth it. We will keep doing ot for the meanwhile though as it stops me form wanting to eat out on other occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...