Monday 2 February 2009

Another Goal Post

A bit of goal obsessing going on at the moment.

I am happy with my goal results so far but I am wondering if they were a bit too attainable, because I am doing so well against them.

The other thing to remember is that I am a finance manager. Each year the managers work with the executive on a strategic plan, the we work out a departmental action plan and this dictates our priorities for the year. I must be so programmed into this that I really respond well to structured plans. Who knew!! I am not the wild, free spirited hippy that I thought, but apparently a finance manager through and through! Oh,dear.

Anyway, what to add. Outcomes, actions, activities???

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...