Saturday 4 April 2009

Saturday is always chore day

I love my work (kind off) but I do love Saturday and the freedom to do whatever I want, way more. Luckily for me what I want to do is also what needs doing!

Laundry - nearly finished so make sure it is all sorted and folded to be returned to cupboards & wardrobes.
Empty and re-stack dishwasher.
Empty all the bins and recycle etc
Sweep the floors.
Steam the hard floors downstairs and seal the kitchen floor.
Trip to the bank.
Trip to the market for some chicken and for lunch goodies for next week (bread etc)
Possible trip to the £ shop to buy toothpaste and soap, depending on how many people are inside.
If the day dries up there is also some garden work to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...