Tuesday 12 May 2009

Its alive!!!!!!


My husband is determined that the honeysuckle will grow throw the holly tree.



Not sure what I am supposed to be looking at as I was too busy taking photos!




One of the currant bushes that lived after transplant from the allotment. The blocks in the background are the base of the water butt, which need to be sorted out at the weekend.



The cherry tree in closeup.



The cherry tree and bricks re-cycled from the kitchen wall which will be used to build the barbecue (nothing much goes to waste around here)



My husband showing off his (my!) tomato plants.



My baby cucumbers are getting rady to take on the world. Sadly the peppers and aubergines are not in such a hurry to get out into the world.


Everything is growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...