Saturday 9 May 2009

Listmania update

I did pretty good on my list and more besides.

Tomorrow I can do whatever I like! The main thing to remember is to take photos. I have photographed what I am up to in ages. I want to share my little cucumber seedlings and my garden generally. Plus have a look at the guest bathroom as it comes to life.

Today I made a Thai red beef curry but it was so hot we can barely eat it! My husband ate his but sort of hinted that he didn't want seconds as he could barely breath after firsts. I am going to freeze it in batches with plain rice for lunches at work. Tomorrow I will stir fry some chicken wings in a Chinese spice powder. I can serve them with warm pitta, a nice salad and some houmous. Perhaps I will also make cake and a macaroni pudding. I haven't yet bought the sugar to make my marmalade so maybe some chance of that tomorrow too.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm....now I am starving! Sounds like some good eatin' there!

    *Money Funk has moved to Wordpress. Unfortunately, the RSS feed has yet to be redirected*

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...