Sunday 6 June 2010

Need Sleep zzzzzzzz

I didn't sleep last night. It was hot and clammy and Fahed must have got out of bed about 20 times. So now my eyes are barely open and I don't have energy to do anything.

We have to go out this afternoon. We are committed to a mystery shopping lunch & report write up. I also need to do some gardening, finish the laundry, do some mending. Tomorrow I have a work day in London and that is a 7am start from the station & is something I need to really be awake for. But what I really want is to curl up like a cat and sleep until refreshed.



2 comments:

  1. The dogs want to sleep in whatever room I am in. I didn't mean to take a nap today but sleepy dogs made me sleepy too. I had to join them. Sorry you didn't get to sleep. Being sleepy at work is torture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats used to be like that, it was lovely. Yo are pack leader.

    I thought I was tired but Fahed was apparently worse. I just got home from work and he is still asleep from last night. Lucky he had no work today!

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...