Monday 28 June 2010

Treats for Lizzie

I sort of promised myself a new top/t-shirt this month. I am not desperate and going into work naked (although this might cure the office overcrowding as they all ran out screaming, horror movie stylee)but I wanted something new for my holiday. I know this is another two months away but I can wring maximum pleasure out of the wait this way.

The T shirt I liked was £29.50. I just couldn't bring myself to hand over that much money for a top. It stayed in the shop.


I replaced it with 4 books for holiday and I am still over £15 ahead. So now feeling pleasantly spoilt without actually spending much at all.



3 comments:

  1. Well, the books will be entertaining but you still have the problem of what to wear. Do they have anything cheaper at the thrift shops? I need some new tops too. Maybe I will go to the thrift shop this weekend since I have Monday off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to wear second hand stuff but its usually from ebay or car boot sale as the charity shops stuff always looks for way way older people than me. I had better just re-check the wardrobe again!

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...