Thursday 11 November 2010

Life Plan

Its a day for dwelling today. Two minutes silence to contemplate those who gave their lives for us. Lest we forget.

That led me to thinking about the future (again). My list of things is growing;
Cake decorating
Safari
US Roadtrip (for my fiftieth birthday)
Renovating the old house in front of my house in Crete.
Caribbean Sailing Holiday with family for Faheds 50th birthday
Make cheese (successfully)
Make soap (again, successfully)
Complete OU degree - probably in international studies.
Interesting property portfolio for Fahed's pension.

The kids having jobs that they love and finding wonderful partners to spend their life with is also on the list but kind of goes without saying. Lots of beautiful grandchildren but not for a long time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...