Thursday 14 April 2011

Stopping the cash leak

I have the same problems as Daizy this month. Money is evaporating. Car repairs and tax, training courses for Ahdel, eye lasering for me. I did stock up on boneless chicken thighs from the meat wholesaler as well. I am intentional spending a little more on food as I don't feel good quality food to be a waste but I am getting careless so its all got to tighten up.

Action Plan

Work through budget with Fahed
Food plan
Set up transfer to savings on payday
Remind eldest son of outstanding debts to me!
Assist youngest son into a job (interview next week - part time as he is still at college)

1 comment:

  1. Losing track of what was in my pantry sure did make me waste a lot of money. I kept buying the same stuff that I already had.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...