Tuesday 3 January 2012

No spend/Low Spend Day Three - plus consideringa serious de-clutter


Day three - At last - A no spend day. Well a pretty much no spend day. Tonight is Jamal's JuJitsu class. I need to pay for January's training, which is cheaper than paying monthly, plus buying him a gi to wear instead of T-shirt and joggers. This is one of Jamal's Christmas presents and this is budgeted.


The boys and I played with the WiiFit today. It was great. I was trounced by both kids but surprisingly good at a couple of the activities. Certainly

I am also thinking de-cluttering thoughts (arenlt I always?), more to follow on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...