Monday 20 February 2012

360 Wisdom Claire Chidley





More training! I have just been at day one of a three day course, 360 Wisdom. From Claire's website I know that it is to make sense of your ‘inner-world’ enabling you to transpose it onto the ‘outer-world’ for a successful, joyous life. So far it is great. Very revealing Y& thought provoking, interesting and really feeds my curiosity.

Mostly this is a good thing but it does mean that I feel the world is my oyster. This may not be a good thing when I still have a huge mortgage to pay off. Goodness only knows what I will be like by the end of three days. So fasr though, highly recommended, get in there and book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...