Saturday 7 April 2012

Easy Saturday

Of course all the old chap and I want to do if create graph plans and sketches, make notes etc. for or new project. So that has to be fitted into our day.

He is off to work now for three hours and in that time I plan to collect my son from Winchester, by some lamb for late lunch/dinner (I promised the kids). buy some plaster from B&Q. We are going to do a couple of hours work in the kitchen then off visiting or friends for the afternoon. Lucky for us they have renovated a few hoses themselves so we can talk houses all afternoon! Bliss.
Then back for some later afternoon lamb and then to Mum & Dad for a few hours. Lovely, lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...