Sunday 29 April 2012

GBU



I am copying Carla's GBU idea. Lovely way to sum up the week.

Good:
My lovely order from Carla is ready and shortly crossing the Atlantic to me.
Kitchen & Sitting room re-modeling are moving fast!
Fahed has decided to build me a covered area in the back garden to dry washing etc instead of getting a new tumble dryer. Result!
Next weekend is three day weekend.
Jamal has agreed to think about joining us on holiday.

Bad:
Jaw aches, end to end, as the nerve seems to be inflamed.
The chaos in the house is not fun as we progress with work.

Ugly:
Microwave blew up, like every other appliance in the house this month. I am wondering how 'old school' we can be and just survive without these things.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, pretty soon your husband will be building you a outdoor oven/fire pit for your cooking. I'm sure you will save tons of money though!

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...