Friday 25 May 2012

Good Life


Friday again already. Sunshine. The kitchen is almost finished but at least it is finished enough for me to get back in there and start organising everything (and giving about 50% of it away). I have been out of the room for weeks as they work so I am dying to get back in there. Ahdel has almost finished the re wall papering in the front room, he has sanded the floor and woodwork. There is painting still to do but I have enough to do with my kitchen so I am happy to wait until next weekend to get the sitting room back as well.

Next week we have a great week planned & the house being 're-done' for me in the icing on my cake. In fact I have told them I dont need a birthday present as I am so happy with their work.

Wednesday - my placement student/intern has got himself a maternity cover job at one of our other offices. We have lunch out at a local Italian.
Thursday - My fun times start with a retirement party at one of our away offices on Friday - we have the Diamond Jubilee street party at our normal office.
The weekend - mine to spend on my house again with everyone else out at work.
Monday - bank holiday and my beautiful nieces wedding.
Tuesday - our day of recovery.
Wednesday - Off tot he Harry Potter Studio Tour (yes, Hogwarts Geek here).
Thursday - another day of rest
Friday - My 50th birthday - can't beleive it. In the daytime we are off to London all togther for lunch at a Syria Restaurant. Afterwards we are going to ZSL London Zoo for their Zoo Lates session.
Weekend- Family barbecue for my birthday
Normal week
Friday - Combined birthday meal with two other new member so of the 50 plus club at work. Half the company seems to be coming with us. Hope it is fun.

Then it is back to normal until holiday in August. But my boss is leaving at the end of June, so maybe we get another party in then.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun plans. I need some things to look forward too besides taking a nap (although napping is free and the dogs like it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good nights sleep without puppy coughs would be good for you, I am guessing.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...