Sunday 5 August 2012

Nap attack


It is five weeks, i think, since I had my allergic reaction. I still feel like cr@p. Surely this cant be right. I have no energy at all. I haven't done anything useful in ages. If i breath deeply it feels like a punch in the chest. I have been avoiding it but i guess i have to go back to the doctor. We have three and half weeks in Crete coming up. Our plans are mostly for work to be done but all I can think of is snoozing, big time. I didn't thihk life begins at fifty meant life begins to get you down at fifty! Grrrr

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, you don't want to sleep through your Crete trip. Back to the doctor and I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you need to go back to the doc Lizzie :(. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe just the first few days?
    Yes, doctor it is, i think. :)

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...