Thursday 1 November 2012

Lead me not into temptation

I have been muttering to myself for ages about unwanted and unloved emails hitting my inbox everyday but I finally managed to join up my head that if I unsubscribe then I might not have to delete them daily.

All of the KGB deals, wowchers, zoo something or other, and all the others which try to sell me daily deals are gone.

I have kept KGB destinations as there are some real deals on there and part of the reason I like to be frugal is to afford a bit of travel. I have also kept Groupon as I have actually used them a few times for deals in the past such as half price gas servicing, car servicing.

One less temptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...