Wednesday 5 December 2012

Jamie's best ever Christmas


I think I am watching re-runs as Jamie has another child by now. But its great. I am enjoying the recipes but Jamie just comes across as so likeable, especially with his lovely family. I have been let feeling all Christmassy. Naff but true.

So this coming weekend has got to be decorations up. I don't need anything new. Fairy lights are my favourite and we have a ton of those. This weekend will also be the first batch of mincepies.

Tonight Ahdel has his Christmas party with the swim school. He is the taxi driver so a few people don't have to worry about taxi's. Fahed and I are out on Friday night for a Thai meal with the people at my work.

Can I hear sleigh bells??

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...