Sunday 24 February 2013

Diagnosing Gluten Intolerance

Computers were all down when I got into work on day this week and we had two hours until they were up again, and as we are virtually paper free these days, so no filing to do, I was forced to surf around!

First thing to look at was Gluten intolerance. At the back of mind I have it that my husband is gluten intolerant. I always rib him about being overweight and unhealthy but he does actually eat really well. Also he seems to expand and contract during the day by a scary amount.

I am going to do an experiment on him. He is having gluten free pitta bread for a month and see what happens. I had time to read up quite a bit about symptoms and he seems to have them all! Ah, whoops.

2 comments:

  1. I think a lot of people are. I was thinking I was today. I ate a load of toast and really wanted to go to sleep afterwards. hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot more people are than realise it that's for sure. So far so good!

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...