Thursday 7 February 2013

Re-couperating

Back at the doctor again, new drugs, new inhaler and kiddy style addition to make me better at inhaling. Signed off work, but not completely, for two weeks. So I am going in late and coming home early. I have turned off the alarm in the morning and sleep until I am ready. This time I am determined to get better. I should have just taken a few sick days at the beginning. Anyway, even with the lovely NHS, I had to fork out £22 or my drugs.

It is frustrating to be at home for so many hours each day and not have the energy to do anything.  Tomorrow I will do my best to get the laundry done at least. Otherwise, forward to a weekend of snooooozing.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Lizzie
    Doesn't sound like you - heres hoping you 'get well soon'
    Take care
    Cathy

    Cathy @ Still Waters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy. I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you are still sick. I hope the medicine and rest fix it quickly.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...