Wednesday 10 April 2013

To do

I have a to do list with all sorts of important things on it. Tonight I was late
home (because it is year end) , my son had cooked (yum) and I should have just hit the list but instead I decided to do my husbands taxes and stick the cases into the attic. They weren't even on my list so now I feel super efficient for getting to them early but also kind of miffed with myself for not doing my actual list. What a donut.
It might not be the fashion to be busy. ( is it just too eighties??) but it suits me. We get to know ourselves as we get older and that's me.
Thursday evening looks busy on the list, wonder how it will turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...