Tuesday 7 May 2013

Unexpected sunshine = run outside

I haven't been outside to check in the weather yet but there is lovely sunshine coming in the bedroom window and a lack of pelting rain on the conservatory roof. This is England in May so
How long it lasts can't be guarenteed.

My youngest son and I plan to get moving pretty quick to take advantage of the little rays. We are off to the dump to get rid of some of the junk from the garden. Afterwards brekkie together an then we do the shopping. The rest of my day is unplanned. Bad weather will mean cleaning and all the usual, followed by sorting through old craft stuff. Good weather will mean minimal cleaning and then get out in the garden and more sorting and weeding. The endless winter, snow in April, means the garden is frightful and not the artistic paradise of dreams.  Effort required.


Time to move

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...