Saturday 22 June 2013

Good alternative for Google Reader

I have been looking for a good alternative for google reader for a couple of months since finding out my perfect reader was being ditched (sob) Most of the possible alternatives are magazine style, which is fine if you want a paper you pick up when you want it. Not at all what I want. I like a readable list which lets me know where I am & what i have read and what not. I have been trying out Feedly for the last few weeks. Its fine but I get confused about rad and unread and end up losing the plot. Today I discovered The Old Reader. It is exactly what I wanted, a old style google reader. Suits me, so hopefully it stays around. thoroughly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...