Saturday 26 October 2013

Great British Bake Off inspired (hopefully)

I love weekends. Nothing special planned and those are my favourite sort.
Had my flu jab (freebie at work) and so feeling a little not quite right but otherwise all good.

Bills are paid, shopping is bought and put away, vacuum is calling me (without much enthusiasm), laundry is half way there (and is a bit of an undertaking since we don't have a tumble dryer anymore). A trip to the Asian Supermarket to stock up on a few things still on the list.
.

Tomorrow is a baking day. A lot of my colleagues are running the Great South Run to raise money for Epilepsy Action. On Monday we will have a cake sale to add a little more to their pot of gold.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...