Thursday 13 February 2014

Econosaturday

Yes, we are actually going out in the the wet and wild world on Saturday. We are not frightened of a bit |(lot) of rain. I have probably said all this already but I am excited, can you tell?

My best friend, my son, his girlfriend and me. Of on the trian to London town, picnic at the zoo.

South West trains Winter Smiles will get us there for £10 each, return.

South West trains 2 for 1 offers will get us into the zoo for about the same

Backpack full of picnic and we are sorted. Its going to be a great, and very affordable, day out.

Yeah, hurry up Saturday

3 comments:

  1. How was the zoo? Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really such nice information to get advantage from.

    Mortgage Advice poole

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lovely. Now I want a gorilla all of my own. I am sure there is room in the conservatory

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...