Friday 28 March 2014

Bleugh! and extra income

I think I have a virus or something. Every part of me aches, even my ear lobes. I tried lying in bed but that made me ache too :(  I feel very pathetic and sorry for myself.  Okay, and I am whiney too!

So anyway, I have been watching Elaine's extra income challenge with interest. Her challenge this month was £1250 in extra income. She hasn't quite made it, though she might well still do it but she has done remarkably well. I have been selling on eBay and selling on Amazon but I am nowhere near. I was thinking maybe a little personal challenge in April. Elaine records things some much more thoroughly than I do, as that much detail is not my default style but I am going to really try.

I am going to include savings on shopping, vouchers used, amazon & eBay income, freebies.

Anyone else want to try it?




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to challenge myself too :) Just need to think of a number.

    And I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of money. Does she have a full time job as well? I can't imagine making that much money on the side. If I could do that every month I could quit my job.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...