Monday 23 June 2014

I am having a moment!

I am bored. You know how it is.

I am pretty much frugal on auto these days so I don't have to documents everything to keep an eye on myself. Plus there is nothing much which is new to write and I get bored when nothing is new. Also I have re-discovered fun! Oh, and obviously I have re-discovered the enjoyment of having little fluffy quadrupeds about the place.

So I am having a change and branching off a bit.

This is a blog about a fairly frugal and fairly simple life. And travel (almost certainly frugal) and visiting places (so travel, but less far), and animals. And anything else I can think of. Maybe my home, my creations, my renovations, my stuff.

That's it. Lizzie's World is all about Lizzie's stuff.

I will go do some stuff now and write about it :)


1 comment:

  1. Kitties will shake things up! Just wait until they help you with your decorating.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...