Wednesday 3 September 2014

Free food!

Wednesday involved a trip to our Windsor office and



  • My mate bought me lunch ( I will have to return the honor at some point but it was a nice salad)
  • Sara gets given leftover salads, filled baguettes and sausage rolls in her new job, we found out today. Sadly we are the house of the gluten intolerant but salad boxes will be yum.
  • Today is dry enough for the laundry to go on the line instead of in the dryer.
  • I am putting a 'clothes horse' in the downstairs bathroom so that towels don't make their way so quickly to my drying.

1 comment:

  1. I love free food! Someone brought in cookies today and they weren't very good. Somehow I still ate 2 just because they were free. Hmm...that isn't a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...