Wednesday 12 November 2014

Wednesday - feeling unproductive

Not sure if I am losing the plot again. Feeling very unproductive, and not just because of all the time spend stuck in traffic today. All I do is go to work and chuck things away!

Maybe it is time to start thinking about a post Christmas shake up (not supposed to be mentioning the C word until December 1st........)

And I somehow have to get a urine sample out of the special kitten for my vet. Ho hum. Special kitten is the one being wrestled to the ground here. I may be biased but even her lovely little paws are soooo cute, like bunny feet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, and how are you suppose to accomplish a urine sample? That sounds challenging.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...