Saturday 2 May 2015

International Naked Gardening Day

Pretty sure this wont be happening in Allbrook.
Firstly everyone seems to be fully dressed at all time.
Secondly its much colder than it was a few weeks back.
Thirdly and most importantly I have seen Game of Thrones and know that most people way better with their clothes on. Waaaay better.

And so......

I am home alone for a few days, which is very weird for me, but its quite nice to be able to do anything I want. :)

However I am who I am so my list doesn't vary too much from your average Saturday, except I dont take a picnic lunch to Fahed mid afternoon.

Eyes, down, look in:


  • Rip a load of cd's to add more songs to my Itunes/Iphone
  • Sort out a little travel bag for iphone accessories (mains charge, car charger, ear phones etc_ as they all keep wandering in all directions.
  • Sort out the 'lunch box' compartment in the larder. So many lids, so few boxes!
  • Sort out at least one box of stuff for charity
  • Complete and put away all laundry
  • Thorough tidy room by room (it is mostly de-cluttered now - we are just dealing with the Jamal effect, with his possessions pretty much everywhere

I have also ordered a dozen half sized wine bottles to give away some of my previous olive oil, with a view to everyone loving it and coming back for more :)

Lastly I am pulling together a cook book for friends in Crete to sell to their customers. They are trying to raise some money to renovate some property they own, as a pension scheme, Customers are always saying they should have a cook book, so we try and see what we can do. This is the indoors from when they opened in 2010

And the outdoors




No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...