Sunday 24 July 2016

Put on your red shoes and dance

Off to Chichester, the one down here on the South coast or at least I hope its that one, this morning to collect a lovely mirror which i bought on eBay for a bargain price of £17. I would value it at more like £200. Its 140cm x 120cm. We moved our wardrobes out of our bedroom and into the smallest bedroom so a big mirror will be lovely on that wall and reflect the window and garden when we are in bed.




And this after is the local Mela. Asian dancing and food, and apparently martial arts and falconry, going on all day in the park in the town. I am going as our dance class have a 1/2 hour slot. The beginners class don't, luckily, but our advanced class do a few of these locally each year.  Shailly, our dance teacher, says next year we will be! EEK



1 comment:

  1. I don't think I would be brave enough to dance in public.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...