Saturday 23 July 2016

Saturday again

No commitments today. Just a lovely to-do list which I constructed with Saturday in mind. Some maintenance, like a hair cut. A little low level shopping, cat treats and something for lunch. Then back home to carry on moving my office, or maybe my study, downstairs. And finish turning my old office into a big old closet.

Did I mention I wrote a book? Well pulled it together by quizzing my friend actually. She has a restaurant in Crete and is trying to raise extra funds to renovate some buildings that she has there. As customers are always asking for recipes, so I did this to see if I can help, and also because I very much fancied seeing name on a printed book cover! Another tick off on the bucket list, if I had one.


1 comment:

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...