Sunday 22 January 2017

Contemplation

I am finding current affairs thoroughly depressing at the moment so am avoid news programmes and BBC radio 4 but its not enough. Its invading my facebook too! All I want is pictures of kittens doing cute things!

This month I am going to buy a few new kindle books and find some new blogs to follow. And also try to do more crochet (how long have I been doing this blanket??) and maybe some cross stitch which I found. Also when its a bit lighter and a the temperature rises above freezing then some more exercise in the outdoors. Actually I don't mind the cold but not crazy about the dark, especially near the house where its country lanes with no street lighting (whinge, whinge, whinge). My Wednesday dance fitness class has temporarily moved to Tuesday as we join the younger dancers for a few months whilst we are short of people. In a month or so we move back to Wednesday but my friend and I will also attend to Tuesday. It was for fitness as I am definitely feeling better all the time, but also 'screen avoidance'! I am actually such an avoider of going out, especially after a busy work day, but even I cant wait until dance time, so hopefully 2 days will be even more fun.

Enough. Time to go cook brunch for the family. The younger generation are off up to London today, to the O2 for a gig, so am going to feed them up a bit first.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. So much hatred and fighting. I can't wrap my mind around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or me. But its comforting to know others feel the same and we are not isolated.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...