Tuesday 7 November 2017

Very cross Lizzie

Someone stole Faheds bike yesterday form outside of our house. I am very cross. And more annoyingly I changed insurance providers the previous day and i am fairly sure you cant claim in the first 14 days or something to avoid people starting insurance after an event. So today I am very growly!  Grrrr! I;ll go for a walk down the lane when the rain stops and see if anyone took it and abandoned it. I'll send him further afield with the car as well. Pretty sure we wont see it again. I am monitoring face-bay, eBay and gum tree though, just in case


Grrrr!

2 comments:

  1. I would be furious also, check with the local police station also to see if someone has turned in a abandoned bike. I am sorry you really don't need this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that's awful. It happened to my nephew's bike when he moved to my house. Such a violation. I hope you get it back.

    ReplyDelete

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...