Saturday 19 May 2018

Royal Wedding Day

Not that it impacts on me, as we dont get an extra day off :) I might watch a bit on TV though as the procession goes right by my Windsor office. I was there on Wednesday and the atmosphere was already fantastic. Lots of bonkers but happy people everywhere! Last night the princes went for a an impromptu walkabout in the town.

I have a pretty big to do list for the morning but ill do my best to be about done in time to catch some of the wedding. In between times i'll be planting stuff in my tiny front garden flower bed and having another round on Kon Marie on my clothes, So this morning all my out in the world stuff needs doing. So maybe I should just move and get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...