Sunday 20 May 2018

Sunny Sunday

I have been a clever girl! Well okay, perhaps not by the standards of others but I am happy with what I did. I previously synchronised my iPad and iPhone notes function. Now i also set up notes on my windows laptop. I am not a TV person so my laptop is always to hand at home.  I bought my first iPad expecting it to replace my laptop but instead found i like it for different things. So although i still consider myself fairly frugal, no really, I always have an iPhone, a iPad and a laptop.  And now they all are friends and talk to each other. Ha!

So anyway synchronising this all up together has obviously made me far more efficient than normal as I have finished my weekend to do list. Plus done a few other things. Plus made lunch for 8 people. I am just about to go empty the dishwasher, restack it and wipe the kitchen down and then I dont have anything pressing to do for the rest of the day. Its very weird.  I feel i should do something creative, some sewing maybe or at least something constructive.

So yeah, how clever am i???? (Dont need to answer that actually!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My life

My wonderful husband has died. He was in hospital for some weeks but this was very unexpected. I won’t be reading or writing for the foresee...